Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Life 5 Years From Now

In 5 years I hope to be...
Growing my family. One, maybe two more babies.
Working outside of the home. A flexible, maybe part time job that would allow me to contribute financially, use my education, and still be home with my kids most of the time would be ideal.

A better wife. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much room there is for growth in this aspect of my life. It's something I'm always aware of and working on.
A homeowner. I dream of buying a fixer-upper and DIYing the whole thing.

Financially stable. We're out of the poor student, living on loans phase and into the employed, real-world phase of our lives. I'm excited to start paying off student loans, saving, resume contributing to our 401k's, etc.

A good mom with my own identity. 95% of my time, effort and energy is put into making sure that Noah gets the best. These last 7 months, I've made it a point to take time for myself by doing things like working out or going shopping after he goes to bed at night. I hope that as our family grows I continue to recognize the importance of taking care of myself, having hobbies totally unrelated to motherhood, and pursuing my own goals.
Having a blast. Because, otherwise, what's the point?


Linking up with Becky of From Mrs. to Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...