Saturday, June 8, 2013

More Half Marathon Training Songs

I can't believe that the AF Canyon Half Marathon is a week from today! I've added songs since I posted my half marathon training playlist a couple of months ago and I thought I'd share. 

Sprints (7.0 MPH +)
Rockafellar Skank- Fatboy Slim

Running (6.0-7.0)
Chris Cox Megamix- Britney Spears
Chicago is So Two Years Ago-Fallout Boy
You Really Got Me- Van Halen
Please Don't Go- Mike Posner
Feel This Moment- Pitbull ft. Christina Aguilera
Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard
Harder to Breathe- Maroon 5
Don't You Want Me- Glee
The Queen and I- Gym Class Heroes

Slower Jog (5.0-6.0)
Next to Me- Emeli Sande
Just Give Me a Reason- Pink
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
Boyfriend- Justin Bieber
Hold it Against Me- Britney Spears
Beautiful- Mariah Carey ft. Miguel
Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters
Slide- The Goo Goo Dolls
Swing Swing- All-American Rejects

Cool-Down and Stretching
Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band
A Real Hero- College
Yellow- Coldplay

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I was just going to go looking for running music when I stumbled upon this post. Way to go your your 1/2 marathon!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...