Monday, April 29, 2013

Sayonara to Law School

Almost three years ago we quit our jobs, packed up our house, and left our family and friends.  I would have rather gone to any other school than the one Josh had chosen and it had been a point of contention in our marriage. I thought we were headed into three years of misery. But the last three years? They've been really awesome. We've made great friends, we've worked hard. Our relationship has been strengthened by the challenges we've faced together, without the help of our families.  Highlights of the last three years (completely unrelated to actual law school) include the Vegas Bowl
vacationing in Hawaii
 finding out I was pregnant
finishing my bachelors
and welcoming Noah into our family.
The last three years have been demanding, exciting, and rewarding and there's nobody else I'd rather have done it with. I'm proud of you, baby, for all of your hard work and I can't believe we're done!

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible accomplishment! where will life takw you now? Utah? UTAH?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...